Friday, February 11, 2011

Yesterday afternoon I wasn't feeling so well, and I woke up early this morning and still wasn't feeling too well so I took a few IBUProfen and went back to bed. I woke up a little later feeling better so I hit the gym. I also left a message for Ann, my supervisor at the CJC, this morning and asked her if she still needed me to come in to help out with the groups tonight and she said that I didn't have to come in at all anymore, she said that if it were her she would try and find something else to do but that if I'm bored I can come in whenever I'd like.
The rest of the afternoon was pretty lazy. Dave and I along with our friends T and Jim do P-90X yoga every Thursday night. The living rooms in our apartments aren't big enough for all for of us so we have to resort to using our apartments complex's common building or "lodge". The only problem is that tonight when we went to go do it there was some big group meeting in our building. So, we decided to head over to one of the clubhouses of a neighboring apartment complex. Well, it turned out not to be such a great idea. We went to this apartment complex called Carriage Cove and their clubhouse was open so we went in to do some yoga. We just didn't see the sign posted out in the parking lot that said that they would start towing cars without a permit after 9pm. You guessed it, my car got towed. And to be honest I'm really miffed about it! I mean honestly! 9pm is a little early to start towing cars, and what if you're over there visiting a friend?! And it irritates me that they went straight to towing my car instead of just booting it. Now I have to pay $145 dollar because some stupid apartment complex decided to be utterly unrealistic! Anyway, Dave did a pretty good job of calming me down, as he usually does and he's going to go take me to pick up my car tomorrow morning.

No comments: