Sunday, February 20, 2011

I don't know that much has gone on today to write about.
I woke up at noon and got dressed and worked on Dave's hat some more while he was out working on TJ. I went and hung out with his roommates for a little bit too.
Bad news for Dave. The o-rings he got didn't fix his gas leak. He's pretty sure that that means there is something wrong with his fuel injectors and that means it's going to be a lot more expensive.
After Dave finished up with TJ we went out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe. It's this super good restaurant in Provo, if you're ever in the area I hope you try it. After dinner we had had plans to go swing dancing but Dave said that he was feeling a little too tired/full so we bagged on the dancing and just went back to my apt and played Clue with Lacey and her boyfriend Ryan and basically just sat and talked for a little while. After dinner had settled sufficiently Dave and I went to the grocery store and bought some ice cream sandwiches. When we got back John had arrived with his new puppy to spend some time with Lisa. It was the cutest dog. I'm not usually one of those people that falls to pieces over an animal but this dog was cute. Then we basically just hung out for a little bit before I had to go to work. I have to teach the lesson in RS tomorrow morning, it's on work and personal responsibility. It seems kind of an appropriate topic seeing as how I will have just gotten off work. I finished my lesson tonight at work and was contemplating just staying up until church started so that I didn't risk waking up late and not making it in time to teach when Dave said that he would call me at 10am (an hour before church starts) to make sure that I am awake and won't be late. He really is too good to me.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I think Dave should have put on a wig, taught your lesson and let you sleep.

Felicia said...

haha! Except for had that happened I probably would have wanted to be awake to witness it! haha