Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Today, was rather unproductive.
I didn't wake up until nearly 1pm!!! I got off work this morning at 7am and went back to my apt and went straight to bed. I set my alarm for 11am and intended to wake up and get stuff done but when 11 rolled around I looked at my phone and thought "eh...I don't have anything super pressing to be up for." and promptly went back to sleep. I rolled over at Noon and thought the exact same thing. At 1 I finally mustered the courage to stumble out of bed.
I rant to the gym really, quick. Then I came back cleaned the kitchen and got dressed for the day. Keep in mind though that I didn't wake up until 1 so this really wasn't occurring until sometime in the late afternoon. That really was what my day consisted of.
For dinner tonight we all went out to Chili's for dinner to celebrate Jaime's birthday. Man, they have good food! I told Dave tonight that it's always weird for me to go to Chili's because we didn't have places like that in El Centro growing up. Eating out consisted of Jack in the Box, Del Taco, McD's, Burger King, Wendy's (which we never ate), KFC (which we also never ate), Taco Bell (which we never ate), the Hamburger Stand, and Jalisco's. Only one of those (Jalisco's) even approaches a Chili's type setting. I told Dave that growing up I thought Chili's was a some fancy restaurant because we never had it in El Centro...needless to say he laughed at me.
After that we went and gave Jaime her birthday gift and it was time for me to jet to work which is where I am currently. With some pretty heavy concerns weighing on my mind. I really am trying to put all my faith in the Lord and trust that whatever happens is for the best. I just wish that I didn't falter so much in that faith.