Thursday, February 17, 2011

Update: I really dislike how late in the afternoon I arise as a result of not getting to sleep until 7am!
This morning I didn't wake up until a little after 1pm! Blegh! :(
Anyway...it was a typical day. Gym...and that's pretty much all I had time to do with my "day". I also got the opportunity to talk to my mom and Flora on the phone a bit which was encouraging.
Dave got back from school a little before 7. At 7:30 we had dinner and then watched The Shawshank Redemption (edited on amc, people.) It was a really good movie but very hard to take. It definitely tugs on your heartstrings, and there were definitely a couple of scenes where I had to hide behind Dave, and that was even with it edited. I would hate to see the full theatrical version.
And now, because it is my night off....I'm going to bed.

No comments: