Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 2- The meaning behind your blog name

My name is Felicia Ann Bainbridge. Check the initials they're FAB. Fab as anyone who happened to live in the early '90's would know was a shortened version of the word fabulous. Now, at 22 years old I'm not too terribly enthralled with the similarity between my initials and the word fabulous, but at 16 I was. So much so that I used to write it on everything and I even incorporated it into my email address: fabulous_felicia@hotmail.com. Underneath all my insecurities I truly believed that I was fabulous and I still do. But I'm a little more confident and don't feel the need to emboss it on every piece of paper that I come into contact with. So, I suppose that the name of my blog The Oh-so Fabulous Life of Felicia is a throwback to my younger years a kind of way to tease myself if you will. Because now at 22 I realize that I am a daughter of God and I got to come here and receive a body and experience the plan of salvation and that that very fact  alone makes my life special but that other than that my life is just...life. Nothing abnormal about it one way or the other....and I'm okay with that. :D

No comments: