Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 9- Something you're proud of in the last few days.

My Job!

Okay, so I must admit that this was kind of a hard thing to think about just because I couldn't really think of anything momentous happening in the last week or so....just life.
But then thinking about it, I really am proud of the work that I do currently and proud of the work that I will be doing in the future as a Social Worker.
I'm proud of that fact that right now and when I eventually graduate with my MSW that I will be devoting my life to helping people who can't necessarily help themselves! There is something satisfying about knowing that you've had the power to affect a change for good in someone's life. That you've made things a little easier for them...done the work that the Lord would do. It definitely increases my capacity to love and become tolerant of others every day!

No comments: