Sunday, January 15, 2012

According to Dictionary.com the word exhaustion is defined as: "to drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly, as a person:  I have exhausted myself working."

I would have to say without a shadow of a doubt that there if I had to pick one word that best describes my life at this point in time, it would be that one. Lately I've been feeling as though I'm living in a perpetual state of exhaustion! Between work and school and trying to squeeze in some semblance of a social life I've only  been able to acquire 7 hours of sleep in the last 48. This, however is significantly better than finals week when I was trying to finish up writing papers and taking exams. That week I possibly got about 5 hours of sleep out of 168 in that entire time. So as you can see, I have cause to be somewhat tired. :)


I feel like this is actually a pretty accurate descriptor of my life...
 

No comments: