Saturday, November 15, 2008


So yesterday, mom left! :( I drove up to SLC after I got out of my Latin class so that I could take her to the airport. When I was up there Grandpa gave me the first three books in the Children of the Promise series by Dean Hughes in hardback. They are all in practically mint condition, including the third one which is like hard to find and uber expensive when you can, and the first two were signed for Gma and Gpa by Dean Hughes! That practically made my day! I've decided that I'm going to go up there at least once a week and see him, I mean who knows how much longer he's got and it's not like I live that far away. I decided that I wanted to take a picture of Mom and Grandpa together before Mom left so we did that and then threw all of Mom's stuff into the back of the car and I drove her to the Airport. It was sad to see her go, but I think I'm getting better....

After that I went back down to Provo for my last class of the day, Intro to Calc. We usually have homework due everyday, but yesterday, for whatever reason we didn't and we were all kinda curious about what exactly we'd be going over in class, turns out my teacher is awesome and since we were a bit ahead of schedule, he took yesterday as an opportunity to review everything we've covered thus far this semester.

Last night Michelle, and Jessica and I went to this sketch comedy show called the Divine Comedy. You gotta love it right there just for the play on Dante! haha Anyway it is this I way funny sketch comedy troupe that put's a on a show every month or so. A lot of it is Mormon/BYU Humor but some of it is just downright funny....like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJaN_F4tCrs! Makes me laugh every time.

Michelle has this mystery dinner party thing that she is going to tonight and so I told her that I'd help her make her hair all curly and pretty for it, so last night after the Divine Comedy she and I went out in search of one those special curling irons with the cooling coil around it designed specially for spiral curls. We checked Target and Wal-mart and couldn't find one, sad day! :(

Looks like we'll have to settle for using a regular curling iron. But she and I did have a bunch of fun driving around in my car last night belting out disney tunes at the top of our lungs! haha After our shopping trip was a bust we went to Blockbuster to rent That Thing You Do! but they didn't carry it so we rented Baby Mama instead which wasn't as funny as I was expecting.

This morning I rolled my happy bum out of bed at 6 and went running with Matt again and this time Zach joined us. 6 am on a Saturday! Why so early you ask? Long story Jessica had a test at 7:30 she had to take and I told her I'd go with her to campus and the boys had other stuff they had to do. Short answer we're masochists and decided to go at 6 instead of just not going! haha It was probably way funny for people driving cars to see me running flanked by these two gihugmously tall dudes. One of their steps was like five of mine. At one point they got ahead of me and they actually had to stop so that I could catch up with them! haha They're good guys for putting up with me. Today Jessica and I spent the morning on campus, I had a quiz to take and tried to get some other studying done (which I should be doing now) while Jessica took her Praxis exam (basically a test that tests her competency in the subjects she is teaching students). After that we bought a piece of German Chocolate Fudge from the bookstore which is really good but very rich. And that puts me here. This evening Jessica and I are headed back to campus to watch Zach do the Tango in a ballroom dance competition that he is in for class and I'm helping Michelle curl her hair. Other than that lots of studying...hopefully....if I don't get distracted. haha

4 comments:

Jenna Paulsen said...

Haha, I have one of those curling irons! I got it at wal mart once upon a time.

And the City Lights Blur.. said...

I have one of those curling irons, and my hair is too short for it! Do you want it?

Hannah said...

Hey, you have a blog!! YEA!!

blondeviolin said...

You should update this, yo.