Thursday, November 13, 2008








So I mentioned in my first blog that I got into an accident in the beginnning of October that totaled my car. Well, these are the pics of the damage. Doesn't it just look loverly? The guy who hit me was literally picking pieces of my car out of his grill! So I've been a pedestrian for a while but this last week mom got here and brought me her car! I still miss the RIO like crazy....it was my first real car....I mean I had the hobo-mobile before that but that thing was falling apart before we even got it. I don't know why, but for some reason I was really attached to the RIO maybe because with moving and such it was the only thing that stayed constant and it gave me a bit of independence so that I could get away. I don't know....but Mom's car is good, it runs well and it isn't too shabbby, and at the end of the day it is still a car (one that I didn't really deserve seeing as how the accident was my fault) so I'm not going to knock it.
Everything else is fine here in the bubble....today I had my bowling class and we're split up into teams of three, neither of my teamates showed today so I was all by myself, thankfully we had a bye this week because we are out of the class tournament after losing on Tuesday. I got some great practice in today, my high score was a 131! That made me happy. I've decided that I want to start posting at least one picture a day so that you guys can sort of get a feel for what my life has been/is like since moving to Provo, so I've started carrying my camera with me almost everywhere I go. Today as I was walking through Brigham Square they were doing an ROTC demonstration with the Army and the Air Force and I was totally going to take a pic but my camera was dead and hence why you're seeing pictures from a month ago of my old busted up car. The new Taylor Swift cd came out Tuesday and I bought it and have totally been rocking out to it all week. I had it blaring in the car this afternoon as I drove up to SLC to spend some time with Mom and Gpa. It was good to see them. That was 'bout it for today. Love to you all!

4 comments:

blondeviolin said...

Yay! Now you just have to have a camera that WORKS. LOL

I love reading your posts. :) I almost squeed when I saw you posted again this morning...

Jenna Paulsen said...

That sucks about your car. I heard about it this last week while your mom was in town. Glad it wasn't TOO bad, like you getting hurt.

I'm with Cherstin. I love seeing new posts, even though I suck at posting every day, I'm trying. I just feel like life is so uneventful...

Felicia said...

Well thanks, I like reading the stuff youg guys post too. But yeah, it doesn't seem like all that much happens sometimes and I kinda feel like I'm filling you guys in on pointless details.

And the City Lights Blur.. said...

I should be in some of those pictures!